Stay in a charming Victorian condo in the heart of the Highlands in the Cherokee Triangle neighborhood. Close to Churchill Downs, downtown, and just two blocks to Bardstown Road—location of bars and many of Louisville’s best restaurants.
Home features entry room, living room, one bedroom, one bath, and a private outdoor deck. Entry room has a chair that folds out into single bed. This cozy, second-floor condo is perfect for a couple and can also accommodate a third person. Original hardwood floors and complimentary WiFi. Side garden patio for relaxing. Off-street parking behind the house with carport access.
- three-night rental (Thursday, Friday, and Saturday): $2,600
- additional nights, check-in, and check-out times are negotiable
- refundable damage deposit of $500 required
- 50 percent non-refundable deposit due at booking and the remainder due 30 days before arrival
- this is a non-smoking home
- one dog negotiable
- no parties
To rent this property or for more information, contact Cindy at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 415-529-8260.