$10,500 for three days of Derby weekend.
Welcome to the Historic Bedinger House (circa 1879)
11300 Ridge Road, Anchorage, KY 40223
This 6,800-square-foot colonial home situated on a picturesque and quiet street was built by Rev. Dr. Everett Wade Bedinger, the pastor of the Anchorage Presbyterian Church and head of the Bellewood Seminary in 1879 (the remnants of which still sit across the street today). The house has hardwood floors throughout and has living space on three floors. It sleeps 14 people and has seven bedrooms, five full bathrooms, and two half-baths, plus a pool (seasonal) and hot tub (open year round). It’s just minutes to Churchill Downs.
There’s also off-street parking plus a circular driveway in front, wireless Internet, a large patio, and a grill.
- seven bedrooms (three kings, one queen, two fulls, one set of bunk beds, and two additional twin trundle beds and a temporary cot if needed)
- two potential master suites
- five full bathrooms and two half-baths
- a five-seat theater room
- two other family rooms
- dining room with 12 chairs
- eat-in kitchen with nine high-top stools
- off-street parking with two driveways
- wireless Internet
- pool and hot tub (hot tub open for Derby weekend)
Jason M. Miller