This four-bedroom, 3.5-bath, 5,000-square-foot home is situated in the middle of the quiet quaint town of Anchorage, minutes from Interstates 64, 65, and the Watterson Expressway (I-264). This home is only 15 minutes from the Louisville International Airport (SDF) and Churchill Downs. It is within walking distance of downtown Anchorage and the renowned restaurant The Village Anchor.
The main floor has an open floor plan and gourmet kitchen. The dining table seats 12, and the great room right off the kitchen is perfect for entertaining. Both rooms open to a backyard patio, outdoor kitchen, fire pit, and screened-in porch. The outdoor area also has a gas grill and green egg. There is plenty of parking in the newly renovated front and back driveway.
There are four bedrooms—five including the large playroom off the bathroom in the upstairs master and six including the large living room in the finished basement (both rooms which have comfortable two person air mattresses). The main floor master has a king bed; the upstairs master has a queen bed, as well as a second playroom attached with a daybed that can sleep one. Two other bedrooms upstairs share a full bath: one bedroom has two twin beds and the other bedroom has a full with a single trundle. There are 3.5 baths. All full baths have double vanities and showers. The downstairs guest half bath is by kitchen.
- main floor laundry with iron and ironing board
- WiFi throughout the house
- cable and Apple TV
- sound system/iPod dock with Bose speakers throughout the main floor and all outdoor living areas
- two-thirds finished basement with two rooms:
- office/workout room with flat-screen TV, treadmill, free weights, and kettle bell
- living room/play area with flat-screen TV, sectional couch, and area for air mattress.
- spacious front and back yard surrounded by fields in the back and other large adjacent yards in front
- very private
- small creek running through front yard
- completely non-smoking property
- no house parties or pets
- we are happy to stock food and beverage preferences at cost
- daily cleaning available at extra cost
- 50 percent non-refundable deposit required
- refundable damage deposit required
- $6,500 for three nights: arrive May 4, depart May 7
- additional nights, check-in and check-out are negotiable
To rent or for more information, please contact Courtney at 502-836-5601 or firstname.lastname@example.org.