This home already has rented for Derby 2017.
This perfect Cherokee Triangle location is in a lovely National Registry neighborhood only four miles from Churchill Downs and one street over from Bardstown Road’s restaurant row with some of Louisville’s finest restaurants, shops, clubs, and galleries. The property is approximately two miles from Fourth Street Live! and near NuLu with its restaurants, shops, and nightlife.
This wonderfully maintained offering is the recently restored owner’s first-floor unit with a separate entrance, three bedrooms, one bath, and remodeled kitchen with new cabinetry, tile, and appliances. The fully furnished unit has a fireplace, original pocket doors, inlaid floors, woodwork, antiques, original artwork, ceiling fans, and wireless Internet.
- Cherokee Park, Tyler Park
- Heine Bros., Starbucks, Quills, and Day’s coffee shops
- Old Towne Liquors
- Sapporo Japanese Grille and Sushi
- Ramsi’s Café on the World
- Seviche Latin Restaurant and Bar
- Jack Fry’s Restaurant
- Holy Grale
- Roots (vegetarian)
- Heart and Soy (vegetarian)
- Lilly’s Bristo
- Highland Morning
- Wick’s Pizza
- Bristol Bar and Grille
- One queen-size bed
- One full-size bed
- One twin-size bed
- One comfy sofa
- One day bed
- Street parking
- $2,500 for three nights: check-in after noon on Thursday, depart by 2 p.m. Sunday (May 4–7); extra nights are available. This home already has rented for Derby 2017.
- Payment due with contract by certified check or PayPal
- No parties, minors, pets, or smokers.
- $800 refundable damage deposit due with key
- Damage deposit refunded with key on May 10 providing no damage occurs.
For more information, please contact Marlene at email@example.com or 502-451-2454.