Have a gracious Derby week in one of historic Old Louisville’s wonderful Victorian-period homes. Built in 1895, this three-floor edifice is close and convenient to the track (less than 1.5 miles away) and to downtown events and restaurants.
The five-bedroom home features formal and informal dining areas, a wonderful kitchen, and sun room. There are five bedrooms and three bathrooms. Parking is available on the street or in the rear of the home.
The master suite features a king bed and sitting room with large-screen TV and wet bar. The second floor also includes a private bedroom with antique bed and beautiful street views. The third floor features three private bedrooms, one with a king bed, one with a queen sleigh bed, and a third with a double bed. All have TVs.
The rear of the property has beautiful fenced-in, private yard, and a deck (for smoking if you like). Coffee and continental breakfast stores will be provided.
- Thursday evening through Sunday morning for $6,500; Friday evening through Sunday morning for $5,000
- Check in as early as early as 2 p.m on Thursday (or 9 a.m. Friday) and out by 1 p.m. Sunday.
- No smoking or pets
- 50 percent of rental amount and $500 refundable damage deposit required to book; balance due by April 15, 2017.
- Rental fee is nonrefundable
- To rent or seek information, please email BeckyMedley@hotmail.com or call 502-797-4171.