Gorgeous executive home in the East End for Derby and Breeders’ Cup 2018.
This 6,600-square-foot builder’s house is just three years old. It features a large great room with seating for 10, a gourmet kitchen with additional seating in the hearth room in kitchen, four bedrooms—all with full baths, and an upper bonus sitting room with a double bed that can share an upstairs bath or use full bath in lower level. A full entertainment area is in the lower level with seating, a bar, pool table, two outdoor fireplaces (one each on the upper and lower decks), a pool, and outdoor sitting areas. 60-inch flat screens are in every room listed. Two outdoor grills (upper and lower decks).
Nothing better than coming back from the track and enjoying the beautiful May weather around the pool!
- master bedroom—king bed
- bedroom 2—queen
- bedroom 3—queen
- bedroom 4 —queen
- second-floor sitting area—double bed with queen pull-out
The house is located in a safe and highly sought-after quiet neighborhood located in the suburbs of east Louisville amongst the green rolling hills and horse farms. It’s just a 25 minute drive to Churchill and a 20 minute drive to downtown Louisville restaurants.
- Thursday to Sunday rental—$7,000 with $200 cleaning fee
- check-in: 3:00 p.m. Thursday
- checkout: noon Sunday
- no smoking inside; will have ashtray outside
- no parties, pets, or young children
- additional costs: pool heated—$150 for weekend
- security deposit: $1,500
- cancellation: 60 days before May 3 for refund of initial payment
- payment required: 50 percent of rental at time of rental; remaining rental, security deposit, and cleaning fee due 30 days before arrival
Transportation can be arranged to and from the track. Recommendations and reservations can be made in advance to highly sought-after restaurants. Food and beverage shopping available with notice.
To rent or for more information, please contact Kim Flanders at 502-802-3510 or firstname.lastname@example.org.