This home already has rented for Derby 2017.
- Privately owned condo in the Highlands’ Cherokee Triangle Preservation District.
- Minutes away from Churchill Downs, one mile to downtown, and six miles from Louisville
- Just a few blocks from Barnstable Brown Derby Eve Party and Bardstown Road with its array of shops, coffee houses, microbreweries, and renowned restaurant row.
- The Fredrick Law Olmstead-designed Cherokee Park is just steps from the front door of building.
- Unsurpassed luxury, convenience, and security are the hallmark of 1400 Willow.
- Gorgeous unit on the 18th floor with park-side views.
This unit is three bedroom, three bath with many little extras to make your Derby weekend one you will remember, from the soaking tub overlooking the park to the mirror that just happens to be a TV in the master bath to the princess-for-a-three-night-stay bedroom—imagine the pics you’ll get with that background (room can be made without the princess theme if you prefer).
The kitchen is great for any chef to do his or her magic (and of course we would be happy to make those arrangements if you wish). The living room is a wonderful place for rehashing the winnings of the day—and don’t forget to close the evening singing along with the piano playing “My Old Kentucky Home.”
Condo available for arrival on Thursday afternoon, May 4 and departing Sun., May 7. $5,950 for three-night minimum, discounted rates for longer stays.
To rent, or for more information please contact Teresa at email@example.com or 502-777-1006. This home already has rented for Derby 2017.