This home already has rented for Derby 2017.
This spectacular brick and stone home has 5,000 square feet of indoor space that was custom built, new and completed in fall 2014. It is a state-of-the-art home in one of Louisville’s finest neighborhoods, close to Churchill Downs; the airport; the Louisville Zoo; and the dining, shopping, and nightlife of the Highlands.
The home has four bedrooms (one king, three queens, and two twin-sized futon beds), which sleeps 10 comfortably and can hold up to 12 nicely. Each bedroom has its own private, full bathroom. It is set up almost like a bed and breakfast. Three bedrooms are on the second floor and one on the ground level.
The sunset views from this home are spectacular. The home is on a small incline giving the advantage of its natural aspects. It was architecturally designed, tilted, and built in the direction of the natural setting. This creates the visual of trees and the enjoyment of the sunrise and sunset.
WiFi and cable TV are available throughout the home.
The main floor, lower level, decks and back porch all have access to built-in, Bluetooth surround sound. You may play your music from your phone, iPod, or iPad.
On this floor (the center level) of the home there is a large eat-in kitchen (gas cooktop, two ovens, dishwasher, microwave, etc.) with television and stools tucked under the island. A half-bath rests off the kitchen. This floor is spacious, with an open feel and gas fireplace indoors in the great room that flows from the kitchen and is tied to a dining room with views of nature, special for this area of Louisville. The two lots next door are not developed. There is a wood-burning fireplace out on the covered decks off the home, with ceiling fans for a breeze, and surround sound.
A second large great room exists on ground level, with wet bar, a flat-screen television over the bar, and a second flat screen television in the adjoining great room—it’s great for watching post-Derby coverage! It too has a gas interior fireplace. It also houses one of the four bedrooms with a private bathroom on that level.
The second floor houses the master bedroom and master bath, the laundry room, as well as two other spacious bedrooms with private bathrooms. One of these bedrooms includes two futon twin beds.
- $15,000 for the full Derby week, April 29–May 7, 2017. This home already has rented for Derby 2017.
- $8,500 for three nights, Thursday thru Saturday nights (arriving May 4, departing May 7, 2017)
- check in as early as 4 p.m. Sat., April 29 or 4 p.m. Thurs. April 30, check out as late as 2 p.m. Sunday
- no large house parties, pets, or smoking please
- 50 percent non-refundable deposit and $2,000 refundable damage deposit required to reserve house; non-refundable balance due April 1
- to rent or for more information, please contact Liz at email@example.com or 502-741-7687