This home already has rented for Derby 2017.
Pet-friendly Highlands home with hot tub!
Want to do Derby right but not leave your fur-babies at home? Then this house is for you! Unlike most home rentals, we welcome cats and dogs, for a fee, and would never dream of leaving our pets at home while we travel. For those interested in the house but concerned that a pet has been inside, do not worry because the home will be professionally cleaned prior to your arrival.
This lovely Highlands home, with wonderful open-floor plan, fits beautifully into this gracious neighborhood near Deer Park, but it is only 18 years old, with many recent updates. The entire first floor has gorgeous solid hickory hardwood floors. The huge eat-in kitchen has tile countertops and backsplash, an adjacent half bath, and is open to dining room, which in turn opens to the great room with a vaulted ceiling, corner gas fireplace, and huge Palladian window. The first-floor master bedroom has a vaulted ceiling, queen bed, HDTV, attractive bath, large walk-in closet, and laundry room.
Upstairs has newer carpet; the bedrooms are large and the tile bath has been remodeled. Two of the upstairs bedrooms have queen beds and vaulted ceilings, while the third bedroom features a pull-out couch, HDTV, and reclining chair.
French-style doors lead from the kitchen area to the large covered deck with a plush outdoor seating area and bar-height table with stools, perfect for sipping on your morning coffee or relaxing in the evening. After a long day at the track, unwind while soaking in the hot tub located on the concrete patio adjacent to the deck. The hot tub can seat four comfortably, max of six, and features strong jets and LED multicolor lighting. Another feature of the patio is the outdoor cooler and top-of-the-line, stainless-steel, gas grill. The grill uses infrared heating so there are no flare ups; it also has three burners and a side burner. Beyond the deck and patio is a lovely yard enclosed by a privacy fence, excellent for pets or kids. At the rear of the property, is a concrete area for parking that can fit up to three vehicles.
- four bedrooms (sleeps 8 to 12), additional air mattress available upon request
- 2.5 bathrooms
- 2,028 square feet
- built in 1998
Located in the charming Deer Park neighborhood, this home is situated close to Bellarmine University, several parks, the zoo, and is within walking distance of one of the hottest restaurant and shopping areas in the city: Bardstown Road. Getting to and from Churchill Downs, the airport, or downtown Louisville is a breeze as Newburg Road connects to I-264 at one end and combines with Baxter Avenue and heads downtown at the other. There is even a restaurant conveniently located directly behind the property that hopefully will be finished in time for Derby.
- Churchill Downs—4.7 miles
- Downtown Louisville—3.9 miles
- Louisville Airport—5.3 miles
- Bowman Field—3.8 miles
- Louisville Zoo—1.8 miles
- gas fireplace
- off-street parking for two to three vehicles
- hot tub that accommodates four to six people
- large, covered deck
- fenced-in backyard
- gas grill, three burner with a side burner
- 3D Smart HDTV
- Time Warner Cable
- $5,000 for three nights, Thursday through Saturday. $500 per night for any additional nights
- check in as early as 4 p.m., check out by 2 p.m. This home already has rented for Derby 2017.
- cats and dogs are welcome for the additional fee of $200 per pet for entirety of stay
- 50 percent of rental amount (non-refundable) along with signed rental agreement in order to reserve the house; $1,000 refundable damage deposit and remaining balance due 30 days prior to stay
- rental is non-refundable
- please no house parties or smoking on the property
- to rent or for additional information, please email to firstname.lastname@example.org