Do Derby right in the perfect location! This four bedroom, two and a half bath, Highlands home is located just four miles from Churchill Downs and three blocks away from the shops, restaurants, and attractions of Bardstown Road. Walk 1.4 miles to people watch at (or attend!) the famous Barnstable Brown party, four blocks to the popular Sherby block party, or three blocks to direct bus service to the track on Derby and Oaks days. This neighborhood has it all!
This historic home features a first floor perfect for gathering, with two sitting areas, one half bath, an open kitchen-dining room with granite breakfast bar, a covered front porch with gas grill, and a large back deck. The basement is also an ideal gathering place, with a pool table, couches, and a full bathroom. In addition, it contains a high-quality treadmill, elliptical machine, and spinning bike, for working off Derby weekend excess.
This home can potentially sleep 7 to 10 people. The second floor contains three sleeping areas: one bedroom with a queen-size bed, another with a full-size, and an office with a futon. The second floor is accommodated by a large bathroom, which features a large spa tub with jets and a separate shower. The third floor is a finished attic space with two full beds. In addition to the bedrooms, large couches in the living room and basement could be sleeping areas.
Additional features include
- high-speed internet
- televisions in all bedrooms, the basement, both living rooms, and the kitchen with Netflix, Hulu, and Sling TV (the bathroom has a television with an antenna)
- washer and dryer
- large, off-the-street driveway, which accommodates up to eight cars, plus a two-car garage
- rental agreement required
- $5,000 for three nights (Thurs., May 4 at 12 p.m. to Sun., May 7 at 2 p.m.)
- 50 percent non-refundable deposit due at signing, remaining balance due April 1st along with a $2,000 refundable damage deposit
- smoking outside only
- pets allowed with advanced written notice and additional deposit
- no house parties
- for additional information, please contact Ray at email@example.com or 502-475-8160.