Gorgeous modern home in the heart of the Highlands, located directly on Frederick Law Olmstead’s Eastern Parkway. This is a block off of Bardstown Road within easy walking distance of fabulous restaurants, bars, and coffee shops. This AIA Honor award-winning home, designed by local architect Michael Koch, features four levels of living space that include two bedrooms, two full and two half baths, and a media room. We are located just 3.8 miles from Churchill Downs.
- a first floor bedroom with a Ligne Roset sleeper sofa
- a full bath directly adjacent to the bedroom
- second floor entertainment space featuring a beautiful Flexform custom sofa and a built-in fireplace
- gorgeous designer Poggenpohl kitchen, with Wolf range, Miele ovens, and Subzero refrigerator
- a custom dining table that seats eight
- a spacious outdoor area directly off the kitchen, featuring Vondom outdoor furniture
- a second balcony off the front of the house
- a third-floor expansive master suite with a queen-size platform bed
- a master bath with Duravit double vanities and a soaking tub
- a spa shower featuring Porcelanosa tile, with two shower heads and a rainshower feature
- a media room in the basement that features a half bath, mini fridge and a 60-inch television with surround sound
- WiFi throughout the house
Three-night rental (Thursday, Friday, an Saturday): $3,995, additional nights and check-in and check-out times are negotiable. Refundable damage deposit of $2,000 required. This is a non-smoking home. No pets please. Ask about adding in a round of golf at Louisville’s Valhalla Golf Club for an additional fee.
To rent this property or for more information contact Bob at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 502-727-2822.