This 2,800 square foot 1920s Craftsman-style home in the historic Highlands neighborhood of Louisville features a remodeled master suite, kitchen, and great room, with five bedrooms and three full-baths. Owned by a family that has welcomed renters to their home for Derby each of the past seven years.
Sleeps up to 10 people.
Towel service and trash removal each day.
First floor living room, dining room, and open-floor-plan kitchen and family room featuring wall mounted 60-inch HD flat-screen television.
One bedroom and full-bath on the first floor; three bedrooms and two full-baths on the second floor; and one basement bedroom.
Fenced-in back yard with brick patio, dining table, gas grill, and trampoline.
WiFi available throughout the house.
- 6 miles from Churchill Downs
- 6 miles from Louisville International Airport (Standiford Field) and 2 miles from Bowman Field
- 2 miles from the I-264 Watterson Expressway’s Bardstown Road exit
- 1 block from Bardstown Road restaurants, micro-breweries, and galleries
- 1 mile from celebrity sightings at the famous Barnstable Brown Gala the night before Derby
- 1 mile from Cherokee Park and Seneca Park running and biking trail system designed by Frederick Law Olmstead
- 3 miles from Nulu District restaurants, micro-breweries, and galleries
- 4 miles from Fourth Street Live! nightclubs and bars
- 4 miles from Waterfront Park running and bike paths along the Ohio River, including the Big Four pedestrian bridge across the Ohio River
- 4 miles from the University of Louisville campus
- 5 miles from Main Street’s Museum Row (Louisville Slugger Museum and Factory, Muhammad Ali Center, Frazier Historical Museum, Louisville Science Center, Glassworks, Kentucky Museum of Art and Craft, and Kentucky Center for the Performing Arts)
- 5 miles from the KFC Yum! Center
- First floor bedroom with queen bed and adjoining guest full bath
- First floor queen pull-out from Arhaus Furniture in family room
- Second floor master suite with king bed featuring private walk-in shower (two fixtures) and dual vanity sinks
- Second floor bedroom with queen bed shares hallway full bath
- Second floor bedroom with single loft bed shares hallway full bath
- Basement bedroom with single bed
- Rental agreement required
- $6,000 for three-night stay (Thursday noon through Sunday noon).
- 50 percent non-refundable deposit due at signing, remaining balance due 30 days prior to Derby with a $1,500 refundable damage deposit
- No house parties, pets, or smoking
- For more information, please contact email@example.com or 502.494.5592.