This home already has rented for Derby 2017.
Whole house renovated in 2015
This 100-year-old four-bedroom, three-bath home is a short walk to Douglass Loop, a popular dining and bar area in Louisville’s Highlands neighborhood. Tucked in the middle of the second block from Bardstown Road, it is near everything but also on a quiet residential street. Distances:
- Two block walk to Kroger and CVS
- Three block walk to
- Havana Rumba Cuban restaurant and bar
- Heine Bros. coffee house
- Breadworks bakery
- Café Lou Lou and North End Cafe (breakfast, lunch, and dinner)
- Wine Bar
- Great Flood Brewing Company
- Many other bars/eateries
- 0.5-mile walk/bike ride from Cherokee Park (miles of trails for recreation). Use of 3 bikes included in rental; two women’s and one men’s
- 0.75-mile walk to the Barnstable Brown party (for attending or celebrity watching on Friday night)
- 5 miles from downtown Louisville
- 6 miles to/from the Louisville International Airport
- 5.5 miles to Churchill Downs
Home has 2,000 square feet of living space. Three couples can sleep comfortably, with space for up to 10 people with the two twin beds, futon and deluxe air mattress.
- Well-equipped, modern kitchen with TV
- Living room with TV (full cable, including Showtime)
- Entryway has home office with monitor for Apple laptop
- Dining room table seats eight
- Newly renovated first floor bath has a tiled, walk-in shower
- Screened-in porch for dining and hanging out
- Large front porch with swing/rocker
- Master bedroom with an Olympic Queen Sleep Number bed
- Bedroom with a full-sized bed
- Bedroom with a twin-sized bed and a loft bed
- Upstairs bathroom was just renovated. Tiled walk-in shower, clawfoot tub, double vanity
Full area completely renovated. Full-size bed sleeps two. Full-sized futon couch/bed will comfortably sleep one. Queen-sized deluxe air bed on a frame is also available and will sleep two. Large TV.
Partially finished basement
- Laundry facilities
- New half bath
- $4,500 for three nights, Thursday through Saturday night (arriving May 4, departing May 7, 2017)—or $5,000 for 4 nights, Wednesday through Sunday. This home already has rented for Derby 2017.
- Check in as early as 4 p.m. Thursday, check out as late as 4 p.m. Sunday.
- No house parties, pets, or smoking please
- 50 percent non-refundable deposit and $1,000 refundable damage deposit required to reserve house. Non-refundable balance due April 1.
For more information or to rent, please contact Shannon Jones at 502-744-5903 or email@example.com.