This historic three-bedroom, two-bath Highlands condo is the ideal space to get the full Louisville experience during Derby. It is ideally situated two blocks from nightlife and the many dining options of Bardstown Road and two blocks from the idyllic Cherokee Park.
- privately owned condo in the heart of the beloved Highlands
- less than 4 miles to Churchill Downs, and 4 miles to Louisville International Airport
- one mile to downtown, NuLu, and Crescent Hill areas
- around the corner from the iconic Barnstable Brown Derby Eve Party
- fourth floor unit inside The Commodore building, a pristine landmark on the National Historic Registry
- 24/7 doorperson on site for the ideal combination of security and convenience
- comfortably sleeps five, with two queen beds and one twin
- master bedroom has en suite bathroom
- newly installed central heating and air conditioning and kitchen appliances
- available Thursday afternoon May 3 through Sunday afternoon May 6
- $5,000 for the three-night stay
- $1,000 refundable damage deposit required
- $200 cleaning fee (negotiable)
- no large parties, pets, or smoking please
To rent or for more information, please contact Abby at email@example.com or 859-324-1118.