This home already has rented for Derby 2018.
This 5,100-square-foot historic and renovated architectural gem is situated on a five-acre, tree-filled lot on a lovely private drive in the heart of beautiful Anchorage with its horse riding trails and quiet streets. Prep for the big race in the heated pool or on the deck that overlooks it, with a gas grill, ample seating, and Sonos sound system. Hardwood floors run throughout the house with four bedrooms, four full bathrooms, and one half-bath. The house comfortably sleeps eight.
A large vaulted-ceiling living room adjoining the kitchen is a sun-drenched spot to enjoy the marvelous view of the grounds and pool, as well as the central zone for entertaining. The large dining room, which comfortably seats 16 people, will accommodate your dinner party plans—which easily can move outside to the deck and pool.
- four bedrooms (one king-sized bed and three queen-sized beds)
- four full bathrooms and one half-bath
- large great room/kitchen area with fireplace, TV, and stereo system (speakers indoor and outdoor)
- comfortable dining room with room to seat 16 people
- deck with gas grill and outdoor seating for 12
- wireless broadband internet
- heated pool
- master bedroom has separate outdoor brick patio
- $7,950 for four-day/three-night rental from Thursday to Sunday May 3-6, 2018. This home already has rented for Derby 2018.
- $250 cleaning fee
- $1,000 damage deposit
- $2,000 with contract and balance due one month prior to your arrival