This home already has rented for Derby 2017.
This beautiful five-bedroom, 4.5-bath, 5,000-square-foot home backs up to the fourth tee of the Arnold Palmer-designed Lake Forest Country Club Golf Course. Located in Middletown, just off Old Henry Road in the desirable Lake Forest neighborhood, close to shopping, grocery, and numerous restaurants. A short drive to Churchill Downs and minutes from I-64 and I-265. A golf package is available for an extra fee. WiFi and cable work throughout the house. References available from previous renters. If your party is unfamiliar with Louisville, Churchill Downs, or parking, I can arrange an escort from my home to the event—call for details.
“Great experience, first-class accommodations.” – J. Smith, CEO ,2016 guest
Sleeps 10 people very comfortably.
- open floor plan family room and kitchen with see-through fireplace, 40-inch flatscreen TV, and plenty of seating
- dining room with seating for eight
- back deck overlooking the fourth tee of Lake Forest Golf Course
- half bath
- master bedroom with 40-inch flatscreen TV and master bath
- second bedroom with queen bed and ceiling fan attached private bath
- third bedroom with queen bed
- fourth bedroom with queen bed and ceiling fan
- Jack and Jill bath
Walk-out basement with golf course view
- entertainment room with 70-inch TV
- pool room
- fully stocked bar with bourbon, wine, and beer, ice maker
- fifth bedroom with queen bed
- full bathroom
- $6,400 for three nights, Thursday thru Saturday nights (arriving May 4 departing May 7, 2017). This home already has rented for Derby 2017.
- No house parties, pets, or smoking please
- 50 percent non-refundable deposit and $1,500 refundable damage deposit required to reserve house; non-refundable balance due March 15
To rent or for more information, please contact Jim at email@example.com or 502-664-6877.