Gorgeous Crescent Hill Victorian home! Fantastic neighborhood, quiet cobble stone street one block off Frankfort Avenue. Walk to dozens of trendy restaurants, shops, and bars. On the Historic Registry, this home completely renovated in 2010. It features hardwood floors, ornate front and rear staircases, and four fireplaces. Enormous eat-in kitchen with granite counter tops, pendant lighting, new appliances. Sun porch overlooks a large fenced (private) back yard. Formal living and dining rooms, three large private bedrooms, two modern full baths feature showers and oversized Jacuzzi whirlpool tub. Front porch overlooks beautiful green yard. Easily accommodates up to six to eight adults. Washer and dryer available. Less than 10 minutes to Churchill Downs.
Just ask! We are committed to making your Derby experience flawless. Need extra beds? Tell us how many. Special dietary needs? Favorite coffee? Dining suggestions? Assistance of any kind? Just ask! We’re here for you. The house is empty now, but it will be furnished with high-quality furniture from Upscale Furniture in Lexington, Kentucky.
Available for additional fees: Full-size SUV with driver on call. Personal concierge services. Cook, food preparation, stocked bar and kitchen, and housekeeping.
- $5,500, Thurs., May 4 thru Sun. May 7—rent both this house and the carriage house and save 15 percent
- check in whenever you like Thursday, check out as late as 3 p.m. Sunday
- 50 percent non-refundable rental deposit due at time of contract signing
- $1,000 refundable security deposit due at time of contract signing
- payment of rental balance due prior to April 1
- no house parties, pets, or smoking indoors
- rental agreement required
Contact Jim at 502-767-5839 or firstname.lastname@example.org to rent or for more info!