Welcome to the home of the publishers of Edible Louisville magazine—well located to all Louisville has to offer, convenient to Churchill Down, and close to Louisville’s best restaurants and nightlife.
Our house pairs well with our next-door neighbor (2409 Top Hill Road) for a larger group option. Access to our neighbor’s heated swimming pool is included with this rental, if rented together. Discounted rate for renting both homes.
Check-in and check-out times are negotiable (so don’t worry about having to rush out post Derby) and we can accommodate extra days as well.
The home is limited to eight guests:
- first-floor master with king-sized bed and master bath
- three other second-floor bedrooms, each with a queen-sized bed
- four bedrooms (one king-sized bed, four queen-sized beds)
- three full bathrooms and one half-bath
- large great room off kitchen—twin Sub-zeros, Viking range, Monogram wine cooler
- large screen porch with seating for big group and opens onto a large raised outdoor tiled deck with grill and additional seating
- $8,000 for four-day/three-night rental from Thursday to Sunday, May 3 to 6, 2018 (you can arrive early Thursday and depart late on Sunday)
- additional day before or after at $1,000 each
- $250 cleaning fee
- $1,000 damage deposit
- 50 percent due with contract and balance due one month prior to your arrival
To rent or for more information, please contact Steve and Martha Makela at 502-299-1096 or email@example.com.