This home already has rented for Derby 2017.
This house is more than meets the eye with more than 4,000 square feet of living space over three levels. Owned by a family that has welcomed renters to its home for Derby for six years.
Ideally located in the Highlands and Seneca Park area, which is easy travel to Churchill Downs and fun Louisville establishments. We are just off I-64, I-264, and Bardstown Road.
- About one mile from I-264 (Watterson Expressway) and two miles from I-64
- 10-minute drive to Churchill Downs
- 2-minute drive from Bowman Field light aircraft airport
- 7-minute drive from Louisville Standiford Field Airport (SDF)
- 5-minute drive to many Bardstown Road eating establishments: Ramsi’s Café on the World, Lilly’s, Dragon King’s Daughter, Jack Fry’s, and Molly Malone’s
- 10-minute drive to NuLu (East Market Street) restaurants and bars such as Harvest, Wiltshire on Market, Meat, Decca, Rye, Mayan Café, and Garage Bar
- 10-minute drive to downtown Louisville, Fourth Street Live!, and Main Street restaurants and bars such as Proof on Main
Sleeps up to 11 people.
- Master bedroom: Top floor master bedroom has pillow-top queen mattress with feather top and Jacuzzi bath.
- Bedroom 2: Carpeted bedroom with full bed. Down the hall from bathroom. Next to basement kitchen and living room.
- Bedroom 3: Carpeted bedroom has twin bed and access to a full bath with Jacuzzi tub/shower and sink across the hall.
- Bedroom 4: Finished basement’s carpeted bedroom has a queen bed. Near a bathroom.
- Bedroom 5: Wood floor and queen bed near full bath. Side room attached can hold an air mattress.
- Bedroom 6: Wood floor with queen bed next to bath.
- The kitchen has been remodeled. The built-in banquet seats seven.
- All stainless steel appliances, gas stove, microwave, and refrigerator
- The kitchen is wired with a stereo system
- Dining room seats eight people
- The yard is perfect for families with an enclosed trampoline, club house, volleyball/badminton net. Battery operated toy jeep. You’re welcome to use our six bikes.
- The back patio has seating for up to 15 people, and a fire pit
- Gas grill available
- Large screen television in living room area of basement. Surround sound stereo
- WiFi access available
- Netflix available
- Breakfast items provided
- HVAC on all floors (master bedroom runs on independent system)
- Exercise room with elliptical machine and stationary bike
- High efficiency washer and dryer available
- $6,500 for three nights. This home already has rented for Derby 2017.
- No smoking inside the house, no pets
- Refundable damage deposit of $1,000
- 50 percent due upfront, balance due 30 days before the race
- Rental agreement required
- For more information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org