This home already has rented for Derby 2017.
This recently renovated 2,800-square-foot 1910 two-story home is located in the Highlands. It has three bedrooms and 2.5 baths. And it’s close to Bardstown Road with some of the Louisville’s top restaurants, bars, and micro-breweries.
- Home sleeps up to eight people.
- The master bedroom has a large television and private bath with walk-in shower and separate soaking tub for two.
- The second and third bedrooms have a queen and full-size beds.
- There’s an additional futon in the finished basement.
- New kitchen has seating for eight plus additional bar seats at the island.
- The dining room can seat eight people.
- The finished basement has a television, pool table, foosball, and a card table.
- The covered side porch with natural gas grill has seating for eight.
- 10 minutes to Churchill Downs and Louisville International Airport
- 1 mile from Bowman Field
- 1 mile to Seneca Park and walking trails
- 15 minutes to Museum Row and Downtown
- $4,000 for three nights, beginning Thurs., May 4—additional days (Weds., May 3–Weds., May 10) are available upon request. This home already has rented for Derby 2017.
- No house parties, pets, or smoking
- $1,500 refundable damage deposit required
- 50 percent non-refundable deposit due by April 1
- Rental agreement required
- For more information please contact Ted at firstname.lastname@example.org or 502-439-2558.