Welcome to 2722 Taylorsville Road, Taylorsville, Kentucky!
Your horse farm awaits you!
Rent this fabulous showcase home for a truly unique Derby experience.
Twelve beautifully maintained acres, fully stocked one-acre pond, koi pond with waterfall, and gorgeous horses to view from all areas of the home.
Easy access to I-64, 25 minutes from downtown Louisville and Churchill Downs.
Close proximity (1 mile) to restaurants, grocery store, and local favorite—Legends Casual Dining.
Home features include
- four bedrooms, with accommodations for up to 10 guests
- 3,500-square-foot walk-out ranch with guest home
- natural light via the large windows in every room
- guest house with private deck, kitchen, and bath can accommodate two additional people
- 4.5 baths (3.5 in main home, 1 full bath in guest house)
- large, open floor plan
- contemporary finishes
- formal dining room
- two family rooms
- heated pool
- 3,000-gallon koi pond with waterfall
- stocked one-acre pond
- horse barn
- brand new 550 UV Gator to ride and enjoy with this beautiful property
- horse paddocks and of course horses
- horse treats to meet and greet our four legged friends
Thursday through Sunday rental for $7,500 includes
- welcome bottle of chilled champagne to kick off Derby 2017
- beautiful built-in bar on the lower level
- pool table that can be converted to table tennis
- all linens, towels, pillows, blankets, etc. provided for all bedrooms.
- toilet tissue and paper towels
- Direct TV in all rooms
- ceiling fans in all bedrooms and upstairs family room
- treadmill in basement bedroom
- gas grill with one full propane tank located right outside the kitchen, deck overlooks koi pond and heated pool
- large one0acre stocked pond, fishing rods, reels, and loaded tackle box will be provided if you wish to fish (pond is stocked with blue gill, stripped largemouth bass, crappie, and catfish)
- grocery service available upon request
- chauffeur and private cook available upon request
- 50 percent deposit due upon rental, balance due by April 21
- check-in: Thurs., May 4, 2017 at 4 p.m.; check-out Sun., May 7, 2017 by 12 p.m. (simply walk out the front door)
- additional nights and check in and check out times are negotiable
Pets welcomed! Refundable damage deposit required. To rent or further inquiry, email Rebecca at Rebecca.Glaser@Merck.com or call 502.249.2453.
Large and open, it boasts beautiful scenery from all windows. Oven, refrigerator with ice maker and filtered water in the door, microwave, dishwasher, large sink, tons of natural light, a large eat-in area counter, and more cabinet space than you will ever need. There are two pantry areas: one is a walk-in pantry (5′ x 20′), a coat closet, and a laundry room with front loading washer/dryer.
On the main floor, it has 20-foot vaulted ceilings, a wood-burning fireplace, a 70-inch color TV, and a stereo system.
The cherry dining room table has several leaves and will seat up to 12.
This room offers completely private views, a king-size four-poster bed, and top-of-the-line Stearns and Foster latex mattress with Memory Foam topper and luxury linens. The bedroom armoire houses a 50-inch flat-screen TV. The master bath has 20-foot vaulted ceilings with a television above the spa tub- tons of natural light, views of the horses and heated pool. Finishing off the master suite is large walk in closet with a built-in 20-drawer dresser
Glass doors open out to see the heated pool and beautiful koi pond and landscaping. The family room is carpeted, with two couches and two chairs plus a 70-inch color TV and stereo system. A half-bath is located right off of the family room next to the master bedroom.
Bedroom 2—lower level
Very large (21′ x 15′), it has a queen-size bed, walk-in closet, eight-drawer dresser, and 40-inch color TV.
A full bathroom with stall shower services bedrooms two and three, as well as the family room downstairs.
Bedroom 4—lower level, includes full bath
A king-size bed, antique headboard, side tables, and armoire complete this room. This pool-view room has a private double door leading out to a gorgeous view of the expansive lawn, heated pool, and woods beyond.
Another very large room (30′ x 10′), it’s decorated in the arts-and-crafts style. This bedroom boasts a twin bed and treadmill.
Eight hundred square feet, it has a king-size Stearns and Foster bed, private bath, and its own kitchen/dining room area. The guest house has two televisions.