This home already has rented for Derby 2017.
Home for rent: sleeps 8 to 10.
This 5,000-square-foot home located on a private tree-lined street yielding a park-like setting is within a stones throw of the Watterson Expressway (I-264) and I-71. Our home is about 15 miles from Louisville International Airport (SDF) and Churchill Downs and even closer to wonderful restaurants. It is a fabulous oasis after a day at the track or sightseeing.
The main floor has an open floor plan with a gourmet kitchen, see-through gas fireplace, dining table that seats 12, and a comfortable living room that opens onto a screened-in porch. The home also has two other beautiful outdoor rooms: a Pennsylvania blue stone patio with a fountain in the front yard and an expansive deck overlooking woods with a hot tub and natural gas grill in the back.
There are four bedrooms with en-suite baths and a finished basement with a Frontgate queen-size air mattress (that can sleep two) and a full bath. Having a private bath for each bedroom makes getting ready for your day much more convenient.
- One bedroom has a king-size bed, separate sitting area with gas fireplace and flat-screen TV, an oversize two-person shower, and a double vanity.
- Second bedroom has a king-size bed, flat-screen TV, and private bath with vanity and tub/shower.
- Third bedroom has a queen bed, flat-screen TV, large vanity, jacuzzi tub, and separate shower.
- Fourth bedroom has a queen bed and bath with pedestal sink and tub/shower.
All beds have new mattresses and luxurious linens. The baths are well stocked with toiletries and hairdryers. We are happy to work with you to stock your preferences so your packing is easier too.
There is an upstairs and main floor laundry room. There are irons, ironing boards and a handheld steamer.
There is a sound system/iPod dock/Pandora with speakers throughout the main floor and all outdoor living areas. There is WiFi throughout the house.
Cable is on all TVs, additionally Apple TV, Blu-ray DVD, and surround sound are on the living room TV.
There is a piano on first floor too.
The finished basement contains a home gym with an elliptical machine, weight machine, free weights, kettle bells, and TRX. There is also another flat-screen TV with surround sound in the basement.
- $7,000 for three nights, arriving May 4, departing May 7. Additional nights, check-in, and check-out are negotiable. This home already has rented for Derby 2017.
- Completely nonsmoking property.
- Refundable damage deposit required.
- We are happy to stock food and beverage preferences at cost.
- Daily cleaning available at extra cost.
To rent or for more information, please contact Bill at 502-296-0603 or firstname.lastname@example.org.