This 7,000-square-foot, custom-built house sleeps 15 comfortably. The main floor has an open floor plan that features a large gourmet kitchen and dining room with total seating for 19. Huge windows in the kitchen, hearth, and living room overlook a two-acre quiet oasis of a backyard that backs up to a 180-acre farm. It’s the perfect calm setting for an evening after a day at the track—a true Kentucky living experience! Enjoy the relaxing view from the large, covered back porch complete with fireplace and grill. This house is located in the safe and sought-after neighborhood of The Overlook on Covered Bridge Road in Prospect—east Louisville. The drive to our home is picturesque with horse farms, green pastures, and rolling hills.
Just a 25-minute drive to Churchill, 20 minutes from downtown Louisville, and an easy 25 minutes to Louisville International Airport.
- Master—king-size bed, separate sitting area, flat-screen TV, an oversize two-person shower, a deep tub, and a double vanity
- Bedroom 2—king-size bed, flat-screen TV, and private bath with vanity and shower.
- Bedroom 3—queen-size bed, flat-screen TV, large vanity, and shower
- Bedroom 4—queen-size bed, reading nook, and jack and jill bath to share with bedroom 5 (each with separate sink and vanity)
- Bedroom 5—two twin-sized beds, one with a third twin mattress trundle; vanity sink with jack and jill bath to share with bedooom 4
- Bedroom 6—playroom with four twin beds and access to the master bath
All beds have new mattresses and luxurious linens and pillows. The baths are well stocked with toiletries, hairdryers, and towels. We are happy to work with you to stock your preferences so your packing is easier too. There is a main-floor laundry room with washer, dryer, and iron. There is a sound system with speakers throughout the main floor and all outdoor living areas. There is WiFi throughout the house. Cable is on all TVs, additionally Apple TV, Blu-ray DVD, and surround sound are on the living room TV. There is a piano on the first floor. The finished basement contains a home gym with a treadmill, weight machine, free weights and a theater room with 100-inch screen.
- $7,000 for three nights, arriving May 3, departing May 6; additional nights, check-in, and check-out are negotiable
- completely nonsmoking property.
- refundable $1,500 damage deposit required and will be refunded within 24 hours of departure
- 50 percent due at time of booking
- we are happy to stock food and beverage preferences at cost
- daily cleaning available at extra cost
- babysitter available upon request