This home already has rented for Derby 2017.
Beautiful, newly renovated Colonial-style home on massive private lot. This property features four bedrooms, three full bathrooms, one half-bath, and a pool house with a full kitchen (and one of the full bathrooms) that can be used as an extra bedroom. The property sleeps 10 people comfortably.
The master bedroom has a king-size bed and large bathroom with double shower heads and large bath. The other three bedrooms have two queen beds and one with two twin beds, though a full bed is available upon request. With more than 5,500 square feet, there is plenty of space for entertaining in the house or in the pool area and pool house.
There are two 60-inch 4K TVs and one 50-inch 4K TV, with ceiling speakers throughout the downstairs. Thermador appliances with massive refrigerator to hold all of your food and beverages. Multiple dining areas are available in the sunroom, kitchen, dining room (table seats 10), and pool house. Full cable package and WiFi also are included.
The pool will be open for Derby and it is heated. The home is kept incredibly clean and is located in an extremely safe neighborhood. The owners have rented their home on multiple Derbies and know how to ensure their guest have a wonderful stay.
The home is four miles from St. Matthews’s restaurant and bar district and 13 miles from Churchill Downs.
Bars located within 4 miles in the St. Matthews area:
- Drake’s (fun music, outside bar area, dancing if you choose, full menu)
- Molly’s (Irish bar with outside sitting area, full menu, late-night dancing)
- Saints (inside and outside bar, Louisville staple)
- Diamonds (pool tables, inside/outside bar)
- Gerstles (live music, inside only, good beer prices)
- Tin Roof (great bar food and brand new)
- Bluegrass Brewing Company (craft brew and great bar food)
- Jacks’s (upscale bar and lots of couches for relaxing)
Restaurants recommended near the home:
- Anoosh (fine dining)
- Mesh (fine dining with great outdoor patio)
- Mellow Mushroom (great pizza)
- Tony Boombozz (great pizza)
- Mojitos (casual, tapas, quality food, great Mojitos)
- Havana Rumba (casual, excellent Cuban food)
- Cafe Lou Lou (casual, variety of entrees, delivery available)
- Pizza (Impellizzeris, Spinelli’s, Cafe Lou Lou)
- Equus (upscale dining without any snobbery)
- Asahi (voted best sushi in Louisville)
Also, Panera Bread, Fresh Market Grocery, dry cleaners, bank, and a great liquor/wine store, Party Mart, all located within 1.5 miles of home.
- $8,900 for a three-night rental, arriving May 4, departing May 7. This home already has rented for Derby 2017.
- security deposit of $1,000
- payment and deposit due at time of signing rental agreement
To rent or for more information, please contact Mark Hurst at 502-296-7200 or email@example.com.