This home already has rented for Derby 2017.
Welcome to 3574 Lafayette Parkway in beautiful Floyds Knobs, Indiana. This arts and crafts custom home was built in 2014. Our home is just a quick 15-minute drive to Downtown Louisville and Churchill Downs.
This custom home features
- sleeping accommodations for 8 to 10
- four bedrooms
- five baths
- a large open floor plan
- a large bonus room upstairs that can sleep additional guests with an air mattress and a love seat that pulls out into a twin bed
- a covered patio off the family room that overlooks a private backyard to enjoy watching the local wildlife.
Large and open, it boasts granite countertops, a nine-foot island with seating for four, a five-burner gas stove, combination oven/convection oven, refrigerator with ice maker and filtered water in the door, microwave, dishwasher, and an eat-in area that seats four. There is a walk-in pantry and butler’s pantry between the kitchen and dining room. Off the kitchen is a mud room with lockers and a laundry room with front loading washer/dryer.
Two couches, leather recliner, gas fireplace with mantel, hardwood floors, and a flat-screen TV
The dining room table seats six
15.6 x 14.6 feet. This first-floor master room has a queen-sized bed, dresser, armoire, and flat-screen TV. The large master bath has his/hers granite sinks, makeup vanity, tons of natural light, a separate room for the toilet, and a large walk-in shower. Finishing off the master suite is large walk-in closet.
20.6 x 12.6 feet. This room offers a queen-size bed, two closets, a dresser with mirror, and leather chair and bench.
A full bathroom with dual granite sinks, shower/tub combination, and a fully stocked linen closet. This bathroom services both bedrooms 1 and 2.
15 x 15.6 feet. This shabby-chic room has a full-size bed, walk-in closet, two dressers, two mirrors, a love seat and ottoman, and a flat-screen TV.
Bedroom 3 with private bathroom
14.7 x 15.6 feet. Paris chic fills this room, which offers a full-size bed, walk-in closet, makeup vanity with mirror, and two dressers. The bathroom has a single granite sink with shower/tub combination and a fully stocked linen closet.
20.6 x 20 feet. A large room that is used as an additional family room with a couch and a love seat that pulls out into a twin bed and a 60-inch TV. This room also could sleep additional people on the provided air mattress and linens.
- All linens, towels, blankets, etc. are provided for all bedrooms and bathrooms
- Hair dryers provided in bathrooms along with toiletries
- Ceiling fans in bedrooms, bonus room and covered patio
- Complimentary WiFi
- Cable/color TVs are provided in the family room, master bedroom, bonus room and bedroom 2
- Treadmill in the bonus room
Rent this fabulous custom home for a truly unique Derby experience.
- Three-night rental (Thursday, Friday, Saturday)—$6,500. This home already has rented for Derby 2017.
- 50 percent deposit due upon rental, remaining balance due by April 5, 2017
- Check-in: Thurs., May 4, 2016 at 4 p.m.; check-out Sun., May 7, 2016 at 12 p.m.
- $1,500 refundable security damage deposit required and due on April 5, 2017
- This property is completely non-smoking
- Regretfully, no pets allowed during your stay
To rent or for more information, contact Sara at email@example.com or call 317-753-1379.