This home already has rented for Derby 2017.
Rent this executive five-bedroom home just 10 minutes from downtown Louisville, 15 minutes from Churchill Downs, 15 minutes from the Horseshoe Casino, and 20 minutes from Louisville International Airport.
Located in an upscale subdivision and 1 mile from many conveniences such as restaurants, a large grocery store, a pharmacy, and just five minutes to up-and-coming downtown New Albany, Indian’s Riverfront with local boutiques, restaurants and pubs.
This executive home is more than 6,000 square feet and features:
- a large eat-in kitchen with open and spacious first-floor areas
- six bedrooms: two large master suites with plenty of extra room and four other bedrooms
- four full baths and one half—the master bath has a walk-in shower and jetted two-person tub
- finished walk-out basement with a pool table, full bar, and large TV room
- kegerator will have two beers on tap and we’ll supply one bottle of bourbon
- heated swimming pool and an eight-person hot tub
- outdoor gas grill and fire pit
- large driveway to accommodate six to eight cars
- Direct TV-connected to eight TVs throughout the house
- WiFi internet
- washer and dryer in first-floor laundry, ironing board
Up to six bedrooms worth of bedding, towels and hair dryers for each bathroom, full kitchen and cooking facilities, and wet bar.
- $6,900 for four-day/three-night rental from Thursday to Sunday, May 4 to 7, 2017 (you can arrive early Thursday and depart by 2 p.m. on Sunday). This home already has rented for Derby 2017.
- refundable damage deposit of $1,000 returned within 24 hours of departure via Paypal or express-mailed check
- $350 cleaning fee
- $1,500 due at booking and remainder due in full 30 days prior to arrival (Paypal or express-mailed check)
Come relax by the pool or in the hot tub after a day at the track. Should you chose to venture out, you will find several entertaining options for the evening which include downtown New Albany, Louisville, or the casino.
We are closer to Downtown Louisville and the track than most subdivisions on the East or Southeast of Louisville. I have lived in Louisville my entire life and willing to give you as much information about all things Derby when you make the smart choice to rent our home.
Recently received renter feedback: “Five star review…everyone in our group had a wonderful time and could not have been happier with the accommodations…This derby experience will not be forgotten.”
Contact us today: Edgar Salings at 812-207-8878 or email@example.com.