This charming five-bedroom, six-bathroom home went under an extensive renovation two years ago. What makes this home unique for a Derby rental is that each bedroom has its very own attached, private bathroom.
With arched windows and an arched front door, this home has loads of natural light and a unique floor plan. What once was a California ranch has turned into a 5,400-square-foot elegant home with a soaring ceiling in the living room and vaulted ceilings in the family room, dining room, and master bedroom. Each bedroom has its own private bath. Conveniently located in St. Matthews off the Brownsboro Road corridor, the nightlife of St. Matthews is right around the corner and just minutes from downtown, Crescent Hill, Frankfort Avenue, and the Highlands. This house sleeps 10 comfortably (three queens, one full/queen European size bed, a bunk bed, and a single bed).
The rental includes:
- five bedrooms and six bathrooms
- 5,400 square feet of space
- dining room with seating for eight
- bar area with wine fridge, sink, and ice maker and stocked with select handpicked bourbons
- kitchen with seating for six, kitchen banquet-seating for two, and island table top seating of three
- gas fireplace in the hearth room
- outdoor patio with furniture and deck with grill
- playground for families
- smart TVs in the family room, hearth room, and walkout basement
- WiFi and cable are included
- master suite includes Sleep Number bed, bathroom with double vanities, shower, clawfoot tub, walk-in closet, and laundry room
- bathrooms equipped with hotel amenities
- owners will stock the fridge with breakfast foods at renters’ request
- basement workout area includes inversion table, elliptical, weights, and yoga mats
- 12 miles to Churchill Downs
Located in the St. Matthews and Brownsboro Road corridor near restaurants and bar district: Drake’s (outside bar area and full menu), Molly’s (Irish bar with outside seating), Saints (inside and outside bar), Bluegrass Brewing Company (craft brew and bar food), Jack’s (upscale bar and couches for relaxing), Anoosh, Mesh (fine dining with outdoor patio), 211 Clover Ln. (fine dining) Mellow Mushroom, Tony Boombozz, Mojitos, Havana Rumba, Café Lou Loui, Equus, Panera Bread, and Asahi.
Multiple grocery stores are within one or two miles from our house include Whole Foods, Fresh Tyhme, Fresh Market, Trader Joes, Paul’s Fruit Market, and Kroger.
- arrive Thursday, May 4 at 12 p.m. and depart May 7 at 12 p.m.
- $750 security deposit
- no house parties, pets, or smoking
- 50 percent payment due at the time of rental and 50 percent upon arrival
To rent, please contact Paige Pearman, firstname.lastname@example.org or 502-419-4725.