The elegant estate of Cobble Court, in the Historic District of Country Estates of River Road, is one of Louisville’s most prestigious addresses. This three-story Tudor Revival home, designed by Fredrick Morgan and built in 1938, features the exquisite architectural details of an earlier era. Detailed mill work, beautiful masonry, and fine finishes are evident throughout. Everything has been lovingly brought up to date with respect for the original design.
This Glenview estate affords guests the ultimate in privacy in an upscale comfortable and gracious setting. Many have remarked residing at Cobblecourt is the closest we have to being in the Cotswolds in England.
Cobblestone courtyards create a distinctive entrance and offer plenty of parking space. The house is set on more than two wooded acres in the exclusive Glenview area, ensuring the utmost privacy for yourself and your guests.
Conveniently located near Churchill Downs, this gracious home will make your Derby visit unforgettable.
- table for 10 at festive Derby party to benefit local charity (Operation Open Arms)
- in-house cleaning
- personal chef
- we are happy to discuss additional amenities.
- four bedrooms, six bathrooms
- 5,132 square feet of living space
- courtyard with outdoor fireplace
- located in a private area, very exclusive
- more than two acres
- two-car garage
- plenty of parking space
- designated Kentucky Landmark
- listed on National Register of Historic Places
- furnishings may vary
$25,000 for 7 days of the Derby weekend. House must be rented for a minimum of one week.
To rent or for more information, please contact Cathy Bailey at email@example.com or 502-594-8101.