This home already has rented for Derby 2018.
Welcome to 4410 St. Paul Devence, Floyds Knobs, Indiana!
Don’t be fooled by the Indiana address—Louisville and Indiana are separated only by the Ohio River, which makes travel between Southern Indiana and Louisville a breeze. This home is 15 miles from Churchill Downs door-to-door, a 20-minute drive with traffic. We have welcomed satisfied Derby renters each year that we have been for rent!
Built as a showcase home, this home boasts:
- sleeps 8 to 10
- 4 to 5 bedrooms
- 3.5 baths
- living room
- family room
- enormous award-winning gourmet kitchen with a large eat-in area
- formal dining room
- office (which can become the fifth bedroom if needed)
- one-acre lot with a stocked pond
- covered deck with gas, stone fireplace
- two additional patios
This private home is located within an upscale neighborhood development yet is private. Enjoy your morning coffee on the covered back patio while watching the local wildlife.
Large and open, it boasts stone counter tops, a 12-foot island with seating for four, a six-burner Viking stove, combination oven/convection oven, refrigerator with ice maker and filtered water in the door, microwave, dishwasher, large deep copper farmer’s sink, tons of natural light, a large eat-in area that seats five more, and more cabinet space than you will ever need. There are two pantry areas, a coat closet, and a laundry room with front loading washer/dryer.
On the main floor, it has 20-foot vaulted ceilings, a gas fireplace with double mantel, hardwood floors, 60-inch color TV, and a stereo system.
The walnut dining room table has several leaves and will seat 6 to 12.
This room offers completely private views; hardwood floors; a king-size four-poster bed; and top-of-the-line Stearns & Foster latex mattress with Memory Foam topper, luxury linens, and custom-made bedspread and decorative pillows. The bedroom Armoire houses a 42-inch flat-screen TV. The master bath has 20-foot vaulted ceilings, a spa tub with jets, his/hers sinks, tons of natural light, a separate room for toilet and bidet, and large combination shower/steam room for your pleasure.
Finishing off the master suite is large walk in closet with hardwood floors and 9 drawer dresser.
The center hub of the lower level with all other rooms branching off from it. Glass doors open out to the lower patio. The family room is carpeted, with leather furniture, a 55-inch color TV, stereo system, and treadmill.
Very large (21 x 15 feet), it has a king-size bed, walk-in closet, eight-drawer dresser, 40-inch color TV, and leather loveseat and ottoman.
A full bathroom with stall shower services both bedroom 2 and the family room.
A queen-size bed, antique headboard, side tables, and armoire complete this room. This lake-view room, with its bank of four double hung windows, provides a gorgeous view of the expansive lawn and woods beyond. Its own separate door opens directly onto the lower level patio.
Bedroom 3 and bedroom 4 are connected with a shared bathroom. The bathroom has all the normal amenities with shower/tub combination, double sinks, and a fully stocked linen closet.
Another very large room (22 x 16 feet), it’s decorated in the arts and crafts style. All furniture is custom made, one-of-a-kind arts and crafts quarter sawn oak with solid cedar drawers. This bedroom features a queen-size bed, Tiffany reproduction side lamps, and a sitting area with loveseat and footstool/bench. The armoire houses a 32-inch color TV. Two closets along with the 14 drawer dresser and armoire provide more storage space than you could possibly need. This bedroom has a glass door opening out onto its own private patio area which overlooks the pond.
The office is a former bedroom now furnished with a large wood desk and bookshelves. The office also features a bank of four double hung windows with a spectacular view of the expansive lawn and pond. Tons of natural light. If you wish, we can provide a queen-size EZ Bed for this room (view the EZ Bed here). It can be set up alongside the desk to provide sleeping space for two more people. There is no dresser in the room, but the closet is fully functional.
- All linens, towels, extra pillows, blankets, etc. are provided for all bedrooms.
- All bathrooms: hair dryers, lighted make-up mirror provided.
- Ceiling fans in the living room, master bedroom, master bath, covered deck, and patio.
- WiFi throughout.
- Cable TV and color TVs are provided in the living room, master bedroom, family room, bedroom 1 and bedroom 3.
- Treadmill in the family room.
- Two fishing rods/reels and loaded tackle box will be provided if you wish to fish (pond is stocked with blue gill, striped bass, crappie, and catfish).
- Gas BBQ grill (full propane tanks provided) on covered deck.
Rent this fabulous showcase home for a truly unique Derby experience.
- Three night rental (Thursday, Friday, Saturday)—$7,000. This home already has rented for Derby 2018.
- Additional nights and check-in/check-out times are negotiable
- Refundable damage deposit required
- This property is completely non-smoking
- Regretfully, no pets allowed during your stay
To rent or for more information, contact Mark or Kirk at firstname.lastname@example.org or 812-981-0062.