In Asbury Park, a single-entry development with all homes in the Charlestown architectural style.
Price: $4,500 Thursday through Saturday nights
- Located in the vicinity of Old Brownsboro Road (Highway 22) and the Gene Snyder Freeway (I-265)
- 17 miles from Churchill Downs, a 28-minute normal drive, with direct interstate access to the track area
- Minutes away from The Paddock Shops—upscale dining and retail shopping. Restaurants include Mitchell’s Fish Market, Martini Italian Bistro, Stoney River, and Drake’s
- Minutes from a Super Kroger and liquor store
- Visit www.louisville.com for more restaurants and entertainment ideas.
- Proximity to I-265 means easy access to other parts of the city and Louisville International Airport.
- Sleeps up to six people.
- 3 bedrooms and 3.5 baths
- First floor: living room, dining area, kitchen with island and HDTV, master suite with king-size bed and HDTV, and a laundry room
- Second floor: Two bedrooms and a full bath
- Lower level: One full sofa, one love seat, a big screen HDTV, and a full bath
- Screened-in porch with wicker furniture
- Courtyard: outdoor patio, koi pond, gas grill and beautiful landscaping
- $4,500 for three nights
- $500 refundable damage deposit due within 60 days of arrival
- 50 percent of rent due upfront with balance due 30 days before arrival date
- extra days available on request
- this home is also available for Breeders’ Cup 2018
- rental agreement is due when deposit is submitted
- no smoking
- no pets
- for more info, please contact Susan at email@example.com or 502-228-9022