This home is located in the Cherokee Gardens neighborhood and only seven miles from Churchill Downs! It’s just 10 minutes to all the best local shopping and dining spots in Louisville: St. Matthews, Frankfort Avenue, Nulu, and Bardstown Road. It has four bedrooms, plenty of closet space, 2.5 baths, a large basement, and newly renovated outdoor entertainment space. Master suite was just redone and is absolutely beautiful.
When you come in town for Derby, a central location to everything is absolutely key—and this house has it all!
- one king bed
- one queen bed
- two full beds
- air mattress available
- can sleep 10 to 12
- $1,700 a night with a three-night minimum, May 4–7, 2017.
- check-in time Thursday is 2 p.m. and check-out Sunday is 2 p.m.
- 50 percent non-refundable rent and $1,000 refundable damage deposit are due with contract
- rent and damage deposit payable by cashier’s check or PayPal
- balance of rent is due 30 days prior to Derby
For any questions, additional pictures, or Derby tips from someone who has lived in Louisville for a while contact Jason at firstname.lastname@example.org or 502.419.8725.