Welcome to 5301 Meadow Stream Way, Crestwood, Kentucky!
This home is 26 miles and a 30-minute drive to Churchill Downs.
- sleeps 10
- 3.5 baths
- family room
- kitchen with eat-in area that opens to family room
- formal dining room
- basement with TV area and table tennis
- one-acre lot
- covered deck
- covered patio
- fire pit in backyard
- home backs up to a tree line and creek
This private home is in an upscale neighborhood, located on a cul-de-sac.
Located on the main floor and centered with all other rooms branching off, it has 20-foot ceilings, hardwood floors, a 46-inch TV, a Blu-ray player, a PlayStation 4, and a gas fireplace.
Beautiful table seats six.
Opens to an eat-in area that seats four and the family room. Granite counter tops with two seated areas with bar stools, a four-burner stove and oven, a refrigerator with ice maker and filtered water in the door, microwave, dishwasher, and plenty of cabinet space, two pantry areas, and a laundry room with washer and dryer.
Located on the main floor ,this room offers complete privacy. It features a tray ceiling, king-size bed, and heated mattress pad. The armoire holds a 32-inch TV. The master bath has a spa tub with jets, his/her sinks, a separate room with toilet, and a spacious tile shower. In between the master bedroom and master bath is the walk-in closet.
Located on the main floor. This bathroom is a half bath with a toilet and sink.
An oversized room, it has a full-size bed, closet, six-drawer dresser, and 36-inch TV. Located on the second floor.
It contains a queen-size bed, six-drawer dresser, side table, lingerie cabinet, walk-in closet, 36-inch TV, and DVD player. Located on the second floor.
A full-size bathroom with a tub/shower and a sink, it services bedrooms 2, 3, and 4.
Containing a queen-size bed and walk-in closet, it’s located on the second floor.
Basement family area
Large room with couch, oversized chair, leather chair, 46-inch TV, and table tennis. It also has a private door to access the outside covered patio and fire pit.
Located in the basement, it has a full-size bed, closet, and six-drawer dresser.
Located in the basement, this full bath has a sink, tub/shower, and toilet.
This beautiful deck comes off of the eat-in kitchen area. It has an iron table that seats four, chase lounge, wicker couch, two wicker chairs, and a mounted TV.
- cable TVs are provided in the family room, master bedroom, covered deck, bedroom 2, bedroom 3, and basement family room
- trampoline in backyard
- basketball goal in driveway
- all linens, towels, extra pillows, and blankets are provided for each bedroom
- ceiling fans are in family room, master bedroom, covered deck, bedroom 2, bedroom 3, basement family room, and table tennis
- all bathrooms have a hair dryer
- two-car garage with plenty of parking in the driveway
- located 1.2 miles from Starbucks
- located 1.3 miles from I-71
Rent this fabulous home for a truly unique Derby experience!
- three-night rental (Thursday, Friday, Saturday): $6,200
- additional nights are negotiable
- check-in and check-out times are negotiable
- this home is completely non-smoking
- sorry, no pets
- no house parties
- 50 percent non-refundable deposit and $1,500 refundable damage deposit required to reserve house, non-refundable balance due on March 15.
- rental agreement required
To rent this home or for more information, please contact Bart or Jessica at firstname.lastname@example.org or 812-457-9090.