This home already has rented for Derby 2017.
Welcome to a beautiful, fully renovated 5,000-square-foot ranch house in Glenview, offering five bedrooms and 4.5 bathrooms.
The house features a large heated pool with a waterfall and a brand new six-person hot tub. The rear of the home has a large covered porch with a view of the pool and includes cafe lights, a ceiling fan, and speakers.
Three bedrooms have en suite bathrooms and the other two share a large two-sink hallway bathroom. Four bedrooms have queen beds (with Italian linens) and the fifth includes a bunk-bed setup with a full mattress on the bottom. The master suite includes a 8’x8′ walk-in dual-head shower, heated towel rack, and heated slate floor with a custom concrete sink.
There are two 65-inchTVs, an additional one in the master, overhead speakers upstairs, basement kitchenette and WiFi/Apple TV throughout the home. The open floor plan offers two fireplaces (one wood burning) and multiple dining and social areas both inside and out with a complete set of KitchenAid appliances at your disposal as well as an outdoor Weber grill.
The home sits on a large lot in a very secure neighborhood and is only 13 miles from Churchill Downs. This house is kept extremely clean and the owners will remain in town should any need or question arise. Local wine and toiletries provided.
Bars located within four miles of the house:
- Drake’s (fun music, outside bar area, dancing if you choose, full menu)
- Molly’s (Irish bar with outside sitting area, full menu, late-night dancing)
- Saints (inside and outside bar, Louisville staple)
- Diamonds (pool tables, inside/outside bar)
- Gerstles (live music, inside only, good beer prices)
- Tin Roof (great bar food and brand new)
- Bluegrass Brewing Company (craft brew and great bar food)
- Jacks’s (upscale bar and lots of couches for relaxing)
Restaurants recommended near home:
- Anoosh (fine dining)
- Corbetts (fine American dining)
- Porcinis (fine Italian with outdoor space)
- Mesh (fine dining with great outdoor patio)
- Mellow Mushroom (great pizza)
- Tony Boombozz (great pizza)
- Mojitos (casual, tapas, quality food, great Mojitos)
- Havana Rumba (casual, excellent Cuban food)
- Cafe Lou Lou (casual, variety of entrees, delivery available)
- Pizza (Impellizzeris, Spinelli’s, Cafe Lou Lou)
- Equus (upscale dining without any snobbery)
- Asahi (voted best sushi in Louisville)
- Also, Panera Bread, Fresh Market Grocery, Starbucks, Kroger, dry cleaners, bank, and a great liquor/wine store, Party Mart, all located within 1.5 miles of home.
- $5,500 for Thursday through Sunday rental. This home already has rented for Derby 2017.
- $1,000 security deposit
- To rent or for more information, please contact Jason at email@example.com or 502-741-3333